2009-05-05

Announcement

Hello all, since i am getting more and more request asking me to write in English so i have decided to start writing English in my blog.

However, i will continue to write in Chinese as well. For all my beloved "English" friends out there who are so kind and wanting to read my blog, i will try my best to deliver it in both languages.

As a matter of fact, i can't translate all my writing to English so this is what i have in mind, when i have "feel" in Chinese then i will write in Chinese with English synopsis and vice versa.

I also wish to make one thing clear to prevent confusion to my Chinese reader. As all of you are well aware of, i have 2 anonymous characters in my blog. First is character "You" (你)and secondly the lovely little prince. The character "You" in English is a brand new character from the "You" in Chinese. Got it? Pls don't get them mixed up.

The English "You" will make it's special entrance in my up coming writing.

Thanks for reading and do leave me note if you happen to come by.

love n hugz,