2013-12-07

happy birthday tylow!!

20131128
Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful person i know who happen to have a beautiful soul.. u have always touched me with ur sincere n beautiful thoughts.. although most of the time I wanted to shout at u bcoz of ur Ty Low - kind - of - logic but it makes me think again n again before I finally shouted:-) I love u and I hope u will be the happiest person living on earth.

"Thank you all for the birthday wishes. After living for 28 years, I beginning to slowly realise what is the more important things in life, and what is less important.

All this while, I have been chasing the wrong things. Most of the time I was just drifting through my life, without direction.

However, I am blessed to have a few good mentors that gave me the much needed support when I was terribly down, a few good friends who remembered to give me that birthday surprise, and a family that, although not the most perfect family, but who always gave me all the love that I need.

I hope in the coming year, each of my friends will find somebody special in their lives, and that we will find security in our career,
I hope my brother can have a healthy body and free from illness,
I hope my grandparents can live until the age of 100,
I hope my dad can do well in his business, and
I hope my mum will always find happiness in her life.

Thank you."

No comments: