2009-02-01

活佛回信

Dear Douglas,

I did my checking regarding your career. Mainly I asked which would be best for you. The "MO" comes out like this: The offer in South Africa comes out BEST. Present job in Malaysia showed not good for long term. Dubai offer is so..so. As I said earlier, final decision is yours.

You mentioned about difficulty in finding balance between reality and dreams. It is a normal and common feeling everyone has. Speaking to several older working people during my visit here, I noticed that those who seemed happiest and most contented were those who had some spiritual practice. Seems like spiritual practice helped them get over difficult times and made them appreciate good times. Result was they were more stable mentally and somehow this helped them make good decisions about their livelihood. So it does appear that some spiritual life brings positive material life too. I hope this helps.

Please feel free to write to me anytime and ask anything. The answers may be slow in coming but my prayers will be with you.

With prayers,
Drupa Rinpoche

No comments: